what the heck is this?

Marc

Distinguished Member
I'm in the process of packing up all my stuff to move house, and i've come across the item pictured below, and i wondered if anyone knows what it is? Knowing my luck i'll throw it out and then find out i need it afterwards.. it's 22cm x 8cm and the two bits either side of the word "front" seem to be finger holes

Last edited:

Tempest

Distinguished Member
Well it's probably the battery cover for a radio or something like that.

Marc

Distinguished Member
i've just updated the first post with the dimensions, it's too big to be a battery compartment

Matt_C

Distinguished Member
If in doubt - melt it! :D

C225

Distinguished Member
If you wal mount the TV it goes underneath where teh stan would slot in

Marc

Distinguished Member
hmm well i guess mystery solved then, i doubt i'll ever wall mount it but i will keep hold of it just incase!

thanks!

its_all_Greek

Distinguished Member
hmm well i guess mystery solved then, i doubt i'll ever wall mount it but i will keep hold of it just incase!

thanks!
as others have said its off your sammy tv and its one of those items that if you keep it you will never use it but the minute you bin it you will want it and when you contact samsung to replace it they will tell you it will cost a ton to buy the replacement.:D

Member 55145

Distinguished Member
as others have said its off your sammy tv and its one of those items that if you keep it you will never use it but the minute you bin it you will want it and when you contact samsung to replace it they will tell you it will cost a ton to buy the replacement.:D
tell me about it, i accidently broke one of the prongs on my plasma stand, panasonic wanted £75 for a replacement prong!

fortunately wall mounts are cheaper :D

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom