what the fudge is wrong with my PSP, cant watch videos or use the internet!

Adecool

Novice Member
my psp slim is really ******* me off, it wont allow me to watch videos OR use the internet for absolutely no reason.

i use the right video format for the psp, i put it in the right folder, i do everything everyone else in the world has done but the video still would not show up on my psp at all! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

and i have set up my internet connection perfectly for the psp but everytime i try to connect, a stupid error screen comes up telling me to check my "security settings" or something like that.

sometimes it shows a screen saying "connecting to the access point please wait" for about 5 seconds, then switches to a screen saying "exchanging key information please wait" for another 5 seconds, and then that loops for about 15 times, and then at the end.. another stupid error screen saying "connection error, connection to the access point timed out". even when that access point is RIGHT F*CKING NEXT TO ME!!:mad:

its so annoying because i do everything i'm supposed to do, but sony just decide to completely fudge ME OVER. PLEASE HELP ME:lease::lease::lease::lease:

Last edited:

paddy187

In relation to the videos - what folder are you putting them in?

Also, the internet - are you using security on the router? If so WEP is the only way for the PSP to connect. Maybe try it out in a Wifi cafe and see if it works.

Adecool

Novice Member
In relation to the videos - what folder are you putting them in?

Also, the internet - are you using security on the router? If so WEP is the only way for the PSP to connect. Maybe try it out in a Wifi cafe and see if it works.
i put the videos in a video folder i made. because the psp doesnt come with a video folder so you have to make one. i also use the right video format.

i dont think there is any security lock on my router, but even if there is, i couldnt check because i dont know how

Top Bottom