What the best price people got there Pioneer DVR-530H

Rookies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As title as I am interested in this dvd recorder as the Guide link sound very good so I can ditch Sky + as the Sky+ box is very unstable compare to my Panny Sky Digi box and cant be bothered to have a new Sky + box.

I looked on pricerunner but I have seen things cheaper by doing search than through pricerunner

got mine a couple of months ago from sound and vision for 330 inc delivery, probably gone down a bit now, they normally price match and deliver when they say they will. My advice would be to follow the thread on the forthcoming jvc dr-m300, 160gb hdd with guideplus and (at last) rgb in, it will probably be cheaper from day one, and if my experience of the 530 is anything to go by, will have better picture quality. In my opinion my old panasonic hs2 produced better pictures in sp mode (second best) than the pioneer can achieve in xp mode (yes it is connected properly) you have been warned. :)

Approx £318 (€ equivalent) at a French online company, with a further £15 off next purchase (no minimum).

Unfortunately, I haven't got my hands on it yet (hopefully the van hasn't gone up in smoke :rolleyes: ) but it should be here in the next day or so.

The bad news is that it's delivery in France only.

I've been watching the debates on various recorders with some interest and whilst none are perfect, this seemed to be one of the best in my price range.

Both my brother and I bought our 530s from lxdirect for £270 using a 10% off voucher from the site below.

There are now 20% off vouchers listed at the following link so you should be able to get it for just £240!
http://www.hotukdeals.com/Category41-All.phtml

LX direct currently says out of stock.
We both ordered our recorders when lxdirect said it was out of stock and both got our DVD recorders within 2 weeks.

mjcairney said:
Just had a look and they're quoting £379.90 and that, as far as I know, excludes delivery.

Cheers,

Martin.

If you have a look they have two options for the recorder,

opt 1 - Our price Including MultiRegion £349.90
opt 2 - Our price £379.90 Including 2 Years warranty, 10 free -R Discs, Scart Lead and MultiRegion

I chose Option 1 - £349.90.

Delivery tomorrow, going to richer sounds tonight for the cambridge optical cable. 19.99 quid

nadeem said:
If you have a look they have two options for the recorder,

opt 1 - Our price Including MultiRegion £349.90
opt 2 - Our price £379.90 Including 2 Years warranty, 10 free -R Discs, Scart Lead and MultiRegion

I chose Option 1 - £349.90.

Delivery tomorrow, going to richer sounds tonight for the cambridge optical cable. 19.99 quid

My apologies - I should have read it properly.

Cheers,

Martin.

Just got the cambridge Optical Cable £19.95 0.75Meters.
Cant wait till i come from work tomorrow. Its coming tomorrow Hehe Over excited me.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom