What the Absolute minimum

Rookies

Ok Folks

I have been wanting to get a xbox with the kinect for some time now but it the standing distance that is putting me off.

What is the Absolute minimum away from the sensor have you guys managed?

Cheers

g8tecrasher

For a good game without lag and the character moonwalking around the screen with the sensor above the TV. For me its about 7ft. We can easily play 2 player games at that distance as well

Rookies

Ouch it really is pain I am wondering whether they try and alter this to make it more closer as not many kids have big bedrooms do they... Is it a design flaws or is it something that MS is going to work on?

As we all know this has not really been a sell out that everyone though would be..

Rookies

anymore comments folks as was hoping to get one tmr if it be ok as i believe i cant return it if no good

Rookies

5.5 foot as it is stands as mrs won't let me alter room

beasty54

5.5 foot as it is stands as mrs won't let me alter room
Thats not enough, ive got a little over 6 foot between the edge of my TV unit and the sofa. Half the games are fine with this for 1 player but some (sports active) simply tell me to move back. Its already been said above and i agree, 7 foot is about the sweet spot.

Rookies

Thats not enough, ive got a little over 6 foot between the edge of my TV unit and the sofa. Half the games are fine with this for 1 player but some (sports active) simply tell me to move back. Its already been said above and i agree, 7 foot is about the sweet spot.
Ah well I just go and buy the xbox without the kinect then for time being... I do have a PS3 but am told Xbox 360 is better online gaming???

beasty54

Ah well I just go and buy the xbox without the kinect then for time being... I do have a PS3 but am told Xbox 360 is better online gaming???
IMO there not even in the same league, Xbox Live is light years ahead, but i'd rather not start that debate in here :D

Trending threads

Top Bottom