• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

What store should I order the JVC LT-26DX7BJ from?

O

ohanlon

I am about to order a JVC LT-26DX7BJ, but have no idea where would be the best place to order from. The following are some links where I have found the model stating 'in stock', but don't know how reliable and legitimate the sites are, so this is where I need serious help :thumbsup: The links will take you to the JVC 26" model, the prices are pretty similar at most places.

beyondtelevision.com
digital-point.co.uk
soundandvisiononline.com
cheapelectricals.co.uk
tvandvideodirect.com
digitaldirectuk.com

If anyone has had any experience with any of these sites before, could you please let me know, I'd love to hear your suggestions, as I really want to get round to finally ordering this TV. IMO, the digitaldirectuk site looks to be the best, but I am simply judging that on the professional look of the site.

I live in London BTW, so there shouldn't be trouble delivering to me, I just want it as fast and for as cheap as possible :D .

54xhg

Established Member
Hi,
I've used digital-point before,and the service is very good.Which ever day you order the tv on you will get it the next day,the last time i used them was when i bought my hitachi lcd,ordered on Monday morning and arrived Tuesday morning.

Thanks.

O

ohanlon

BUMP, any more opinions? If not I will just buy from Digital Point as you seem to think they are great :thumbsup:

badbob

Banned
Avoid Digital Point at all costs, their replacement/refund procedure involved calls to trading standards and Visa. Not only me but another person had problems with them.

Their replacement was used also (and DOA) that's two DOA items...eventually got my money back but not after continual letters to them.

simon100

Established Member
Martin Dawes price matched their on line price for me the other day. Not sure if they stock your preferred model, but they are worth trying and you can take it away with you.

O

ohanlon

simon100 said:
Martin Dawes price matched their on line price for me the other day. Not sure if they stock your preferred model, but they are worth trying and you can take it away with you.

I just checked their site and they don't have the model I want.

54xhg

Established Member
Hi,
Just to let you know i have bought 4 items in all from digital-point,and have had to send one item back which i did not like,and got a full refund with no problems at all.So as i have said before they provide a great service.

Thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom