What stand for Onkyo 19cm high, Centre Speaker 17cm high, BD 13cm and 46inch LCD

xcitable

Standard Member
Hi

Just bought Sony KDL 46Z4500, Onkyo TX-SR876 AV receiver, Sony BDP S5000ES and the B&W 685 Theatre Speakers.

Getting a stand which can fit the B&W HTM62 centre speaker but then has enough shelf space for the AV Receiver, Blu Ray player and Sky HD box is proving a challenge...

The speaker is 17cm in height. Width of all are less than 44cm.

Depth of the stand is also an issue in that the amplifier is 46cm deep

Ideally I wanted the Amp, BD player and Sky box behind a glass front (to keep noise down) with the speaker on a shelf just above that with the TV on top...

Any thoughts on the best stand that doesnt cost the earth?

Thanks

SadR0bot

Hi

Just bought Sony KDL 46Z4500, Onkyo TX-SR876 AV receiver, Sony BDP S5000ES and the B&W 685 Theatre Speakers.

Getting a stand which can fit the B&W HTM62 centre speaker but then has enough shelf space for the AV Receiver, Blu Ray player and Sky HD box is proving a challenge...

Ideally I wanted the Amp, BD player and Sky box behind a glass front (to keep noise down) with the speaker on a shelf just above that with the TV on top...

Thanks

Good luck with that! :smashin:

Ive been trying to find something similar for years now and still havent found anything which is suitable for me. I stumbled across VAMOS_DAN's purchase of the Alphason ACT1100 this week which looks perfect at first glance. In reality though its not quite there as Im not sure I can fit my amp on any of the shelves.

Sid5

Standard Member
Hi there,

I am having the same problem! Did you manage to find a solution?
:thumbsup:

Hi

Thanks

mwjdavies

i just ordered one of them!
Optimum 2000 International - Product Details
HOpefully will arrive 2moro, but as you say a quick search shows some on here who already have & with pics! :thumbsup:
Will try n come back n offer my opinion once I have up n ready :)

mwjdavies

Well cant complain bout it being or looking lightweight!

Dead easy to put together and very substantial! (10mm glass)
Mine like said was the AV400 (4 shelves) And came in at 70kg!!
Basically it came with 4 glass shelves, the legs as selected the top caps and plenty of fittings! (got spares!!)
Easy enough to put together, and with a little dusting it is up now n ready for action.

NO pics as yet but will try and take some over the weekend.
Want to know anything let me know :D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom