What speakers do YOU have? List/Photos only, no chat!

I have the M&K K Series

K7 Front
K7 L/R
K4 Tripole rears
K9 Sub.

I am driving them with an oldish Onkyo TX-DS575x Receiver which I still love despite it's spec being a little out of date. It is inevitable in this game!

I still thimk the speaker set is excellent despite the fact that it is low end for MK it does the job admirably...My only change would be for a beefier sub if I were to use it in a bigger room. Great all round performane imo.

Ta

Lennyz

Infinity's all around.
PSB sub.
InFocus sp4800 proj.
Cayin preamp.
Cayin amp (5 x 125 watt)

Tag calliope L/R/C

and Linn for the rears.

I think the calliope sound superb, if you like a detailed sound. They also look fantastic too.

Mordaunt Short MS902 Fronts
Mordaunt Short MS302 Rears
Mordaunt Short MS905C [Avant] Centre
Vibe Alpha One Subwoofer

:D :smashin:

Fresh out of their boxes ...

MA Silver 6
MA Silver LCR
MA Silver S1 at the back

and
BK XLS 200 on the deep stuff

Sounds luvverly and looks fantastic, but running in for a bit before I let rip.....just need a new TV stand to fit the centre now....:clap:

Front - Mission 770
Centre - Mission 77C
Rear - Mission 5ds
Sub - Strata III

Fronts - Eltax Silverstone 200 (replacement from RS)
Rears - Mission 700
Center - None
Sub - Eltax Sub 10

Fronts-M&K 750THX's
Rears-M&K S-55 tripoles
Sub-M&K V-125
bought this a few weeks ago on this forum from Phil, just got my processor so i finally have used them. They are fantastic speakers and certainly a huge improvement on my old Mordaunt Short 500 THX speaker's. Despite what people have said about them being too bright, i have been watching films at reference level and they sound superb. I suppose this could be down to the re-eq of logic 7.
Anyways my system is amazing, a huge improvement from my integrated and old system, my advice go get seperates and a set of M&K's!
fred

Front L & R - Mission 774
Centre - Mission 77c1
Rears - Mission 77DS
Sub - Paradigm PS1000
:)

My AVs (KEF) will have been covered elsewhere, so will just chip in with my music speakers.

These are Amphion (Argon2), and ownership experience is that I love them to bits! Auditioned what felt like about a million different speakers, but had pretty much decided on these within seconds of hearing them - just suit my taste/equipment I guess.

http://www.amphion.fi/products/argon2/argon2frame5.htm

Just set up a pair of B&W CDM 9NT's ( red cherry ) for fronts and a set of B&W CDM 1NT ( red cherry ) for rears. These are driven by a Denon 3802 amp. Sounds very nice. I am looking for a B&W front to match the rest, then when funds allow a sub ( that will have to waite a while though.:clap: :smashin:

Got my M&K K3 speakers 3months ago. Didn't sound to good too clever at first (a bit dry sounding) but after a long run in they sound superb.
Not much sub output though when playing my one and only SACD,Dark side of the moon, Any ideas anyone

Home cinema Elac Cinema one
Main Hifi B&W P4
Spare Room B&W 620
Old pair of Mordaunt Short festival series II my first ever proper speakers could not get rid of them.

The Elac Cinema one & a Yamaha HTR5630RDS replace a Panasonic SC-HT80 & speakers that came with it definitely a big improvement.

The Home cinema speakers had to be small and the sub stuck in a corner due to threats of violence from my wife not the best combination for sonic perfection but considering the restrictions imposed on me the Elac’s have impressed me no end.

I have Eltax Chroma surround speaker set (2 front floorstanders, centre, 2 bipolar rears, no sub). I paid £600 3 years ago. I am really pleased with them, to my ears they sound great (but have used nothing else for home theatre). They look very cool (piano gloss black, aluminium cones), and work well down to 35Hz, so very good even without a sub.

They are now available at QED (and probably elswhere) for £249
http://www.qed-uk.com/?i=&vp=6&bg=216&bp=chromab&bi=0&ird=1405

which I reckon makes them fantastic value (and me, slightly nauseus!).

and I have an Eltax A12 sub - £180 at RS, maybe not the best quality but the IR remote control it has will be missed when I upgrade

fronts Kef Q5's (dark apple)
rears Kef Q35's (black)
centre Kef Q95c (black)
sub Rel Q200 (black)

I like it

B&W Rock Solids front L&R
B&W Rock Solid Centrale centre
Eltax Dipole Side L&R
Eltax Dipole Rear L&R
Paradigm PS-1000 Subwoofer
Yamaha YST-SW50 Upper Sub

The Solids are a lovely compactish speaker with real wieght to the sound, and very clean and detailed.
The Eltax are the cinderellas of rear surrounds
The Yamaha fills the upper bass levels
The Paradigm just cracks the foundations!!!!

Best regards David

Monitor Audio Gold Reference AV:

GR20
GR Centre
GRfx

and a REL Q150E Sub

A good match for my TAG system and husband friendly too!

I've had my Audio Pro A4.14 actives for 20 years, and have never heard anything to rival them.

. . . and the coolest part? I got them from a mate in settlement for a small debt when he went to work abroad :)

After some experimentation I now use 2 Paradigm PDR10's firing sideways as "stands" for the A4.14's. Old socks stuffed in the ports keep them under control. Have also removed the nasty plastic feet and fitted spikes.

. . . just don't tell my building insurer :)

Pair of Kef Q55 left and right and Q95c centre. At the moment I am using a cheap pairr of Jamo 20 rears but will be replacing those with 2 pairs of Kef Eggs . I am also considering adding a Bk bsb 200 sub- at £270 approx and 200 watts it seem a bit of a steal

Full B & W CDM set up
CDM 1NT'S for the front
CDM CNT centre
CDM SNT side
and 1 CDM SNT for the back speaker

And a Velodyne DD-18 which I have just bought.

Very pleased with the whole setup , the sub is just mind blowing. If any one wants to listen to one you are quite welcome to pop round.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom