• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

What Size LCD for Bedroom

Rookies

Distinguished Member
As title what size do people go for, for bedroom. I like to keep cost as low as possible really.

Funster

Standard Member
I have a 26" DMTech with built in DVD player and I think it's about right. However, it really depends on the size of your room. When in bed I'm about 3.5m away, I would have liked a little bigger but the space between the windows limited the size of panel I could use. Cost about 6 months ago was £750 from John Lewis, it's got a 5 year warranty, the built in DVD however is only covered by a 2 year warranty.

Now DMTech do the same model with a built in digital receiver so it would be great to get the extra channels, for now I'm stuck with just the 5.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_2333.JPG
    IMG_2333.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_2334.JPG
    IMG_2334.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 96

Rookies

Distinguished Member
Cheers mate for your reply

I am sat about 2m away as it be in the place like where your is like in front of the bed on the wall

Hmm dont fancy spending alot thou

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom