what simple video stabilizer can I use like the one YouTube once had

suzonka

You tube had a beautiful drag and drop video stabilizer now gone ,so what can I get to replace it as simple as it was with out any addition hard to use effects and other adjustments other than just STABILIZE MY VIDEO

MarkE19

Not cheap but proDAD Mercalli should do what you want

Mark.

outoftheknow

this is very expensive
Well TBF Mark did say that :) I suppose at that price it is a bit of “pro” software though that really does do what it says it does amd not just a bit of digital fiddling that doesn’t really fix the issues.....

suzonka

Thank you , how ever I tried 2 on line no download for free and it or both did not work in stabilization . PIXIKO was one of them . tools

MarkE19

Well not trying to rub salt in the wounds, but I got a free copy Mercalli Easy 2.0 when @JabbaNut posted it in one of his threads on here. So you could be lucky and get a cheap/free copy if you keep your eyes open for a bargain

Mark.

suzonka

Not cheap but proDAD Mercalli should do what you want

Mark.

proDAD Mercalli V4 SAL+ Stabilization Software for Windows (Download)

Key Features
  • Standalone Video Stabilization Software
  • Stabilizes Unstable Shots and Jitter
  • Thorough 3-Axis Stabilization
  • Stabilization Limits Management
Show More
proDAD Mercalli V4 SAL+ is a standalone video stabilization software that analyzes and automatically stabilizes footage that suffers from bumps, shakes, and less than smooth camera moves. It also fixes various image artifacts caused by the dreaded rolling shutter effect that afflicts CMOS sensors. The correction is an automatic process, and the software is able to correct for multiple types of artifacts in the same footage. Mercalli V4 SAL+ is compatible with Windows systems.
More Details
Electronic Download

Print
$189.95
Save the Tax with the
Card
Exporting? Please note:

MarkE19

Well not trying to rub salt in the wounds, but I got a free copy Mercalli Easy 2.0 when @JabbaNut posted it in one of his threads on here. So you could be lucky and get a cheap/free copy if you keep your eyes open for a bargain

Mark.
And have just upgraded to v3 for free, see

Mark.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom