• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

What should I look out for when buying a tv to pair with the Xbox one?

WilliamTi

Novice Member
Ok so what features should I look out for when buying a tv for the Xbox one s.

So I don’t have a large budget and I just had to return the tv I brought last week which had a beautiful picture but would occasionally have a texture glitch and the smart apps would crash out.

Now I know to take the most advantage I would need to get a 4K tv that’s hdr compatible and I’m currently looking at around the 50” size.

What else should I look out for while shopping around and do you have any suggestions of what p buy ?

Update: Massive thanks to everyone you all helped massively. I have now found the tv I’m going for that has all the features you recommended such as local dimming and hdr10+. Also massive thanks to the person who suggested open boxes as that allowed me to get a much better tv for less than the one I was looking at. And for anyone wondering I’m going for the Samsung NU7470 50”

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom