1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should have been in the Toshiba 220 box?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by steveo67, Jan 19, 2003.

1. steveo67

steveo67

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +35
    Picked up a Toshiba 220 today from Richersounds. When I got it home I discovered that inside, the polythene wrapping was ripped and apart from the player, there was just the remote control, batteries, a 3 way phono lead and the quick reference pamphlet. The box looked factory sealed but the player is already multi-regioned, suggesting that they've already been inside to do that.

I didn't think it would be too unresonable to expect a manual and a scart lead to have been in there. So before I chase them up on Monday I'd like to know what should have been in the box. Can anyone help out there help me on this?

Thanks,

Steve

2. 7ThGuest

7ThGuest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Steve

I bought my Tosh just after crimbo exactly the same as your experince.

You are quite correct about them being in to mulit-region it.

You don't get a scart lead I don't think (no doubt will be corrected) any manufacturers do that. Certainly not with any of the three DVD's I've had before.

And yes, my manual was missing as well just the quick ref sheet. I rang RS straight up and they posted one out first class the next day.

Hope it helps

Regards

7ThGuest :)