What shall I play..?

meansizzler

Ex Member
Reaction score
Have not played a PC game in a while.., just reinstalled vista....

Here are the games that I last played on the PC and enjoyed....

Gears of War
Sega Rally
Timeshift
Frontlines FOW..

Games I thought were crap..

COD4
Crysis
Age of Conan..

Games that I have but not got round to playing..

Alone in the Dark
Blacksite

Based on what you see any ideas/suggestions?, am waiting for Fallout 3... but will get backing into GOW single player and online, and probably play blacksite..... anyway back to Ninja Gaiden 2..., only reason to own a console....

Gears Of War - Good
Sega Rally - Could never get that to run on mine..
Timeshift - Never played.
Frontlines FOW - Ace game, completed in 2 days though..

You thought COD4 and Crysis were rubbish?? :eek:

Have not played a PC game in a while.., just reinstalled vista....

Here are the games that I last played on the PC and enjoyed....

Gears of War
Sega Rally
Timeshift
Frontlines FOW..

Games I thought were crap..

COD4
Crysis
Age of Conan..
I assume from your likes/dislikes you sort of prefer SciFi shooters as opposed to 'realistic' ones? If so how about Bioshock, Half Life 2 (and it's episodes) or even dare I say Halo 2. Coming up in the next few weeks we also have Dead Space, Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason and Legendary.

Glad someone else liked Timeshift - I thought I was alone. Great little game and a nice twist on the normal FPS genre.

Thanks, I bought Half Life EP2 and Bioshock on steam a while back like over 1 year ago, never touched EP2 yet still not finished EP1 and have not done much of Bioshock... Guess I shall download them again, I don't mind FPS if it was a good FPS, COD2 was good but COD 4 was just boring, crysis was just cruddy.

I forgot about the Witcher, have ot reinstall that, must be better than that Age of Conan crap...

Last edited:
EP2 is a cracker. EP1 was way too short IMO, done it in an afternoon..

Just hope they get their asses in gear and finally get round to releasing EP3.

You probably should give Enemy Territory:Quake Wars ago. Great game with great team play.

Demo?, does it run on a GMA 950?...:D

There's no playable demo as far as I know, but there's videos on the site and on Youtube. You'll instantly love or hate the look of it. Apparently it's coming to Steam too. It's a very stylish and well produced indie game.

It runs perfectly on my prehistoric office PC (P4 3ghz, Intel 82865G chip) :smashin:

Edit: the first chapter is now available as a demo on the site :clap:

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom