Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • brain spasm 10

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters

Masked

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Up until yesterday I played on 4 (much to bemusement of my clan who couldn't fathom how I played on such a low sensitivity)

What do you play on?

7 on Xbox, 10 on PS3

I vary from 4 to 6 depending on thumb control that day.

4-5 for me. For the purpose of the vote I've gone for 4.

I've never really had a problem playing on a 4 however the FFA game showed the problem , couldn't turn fast enough to shoot everyone and ended up getting slewned.

I think that's an issue I'd only notice in that particular FFA game due to the cluster **** shooting gallery that was the ticket hall.

I'm gonna bang it up to 6 or 7 and see how I get on

That's weird, I swear I was thinking about making the same poll.

I used to play on 10 on all other cods but can't seem to get on with that in mw3, I'm using 8/9 depending on how I'm doing.

My accuracy takes a hit but I'd rather have the increase in turning speed. I can see how people would use a low setting, I used to use the default 2 until I watched my mate using 10 on cod4.

Currently use 3. Started out on 4 but was doing awful and started changing things and have never got round too changing it back.

Played on 10 though for COD4 and MW2.

On 7 at the moment, just ediging up towards 10 - have done the same on all the CODs (started on 5, move up to 7-8 after a couple of weeks and then move to 10 once i'm used to the game more)

Have voted 10 as that is what i will play most on...

No way does Sharpy play on a 2, seriously?

ummmm what level is it set at as ive never changed it!

Whats the default? I have never alteret sensitivity. Going back to mouse and keyboard days on the PC i always played on a low sensitivity. I guess the idea was to be pointing the right way in the first place and not having to make erratic moves.

default is 2 Symp

Whats the default? I have never alteret sensitivity. Going back to mouse and keyboard days on the PC i always played on a low sensitivity. I guess the idea was to be pointing the right way in the first place and not having to make erratic moves.

Default sensitivity level is set at "nub"...which roughly translates to a level 2.

No way does Sharpy play on a 2, seriously?

Any higher and i start to feel sick, must be the age:D

But yh, i seriously play on 2. I think playing on a high sensitivity is over rated. People should play on whatever they feel comfortable with.

Very rarely do i feel at a disadvantage playing on 2, i usually do ok:smashin:

lol, oh well i do pretty well in most games so wont be changing it anytime soon (still on default)

Easier to play on 2 when only your head is showing to the enemy the entire game, lol.

Any higher and i start to feel sick, must be the age:D

But yh, i seriously play on 2. I think playing on a high sensitivity is over rated. People should play on whatever they feel comfortable with.

Oh no doubt. Whatever you like. Higher sensitivity is mainly used by me because of noises people make. And a split second advantage flippin' a bitch could mean life or death in a game of SnD.

Either 3 or 4 but more often than not 3 so that's my vote

2 for me 2

5 i think, but i prob need to bring it down because i end up spraying all over the joint sometimes.

I'm never going to have the reactions of the whippersnappers so i'm not going to fool myself up the top end.

Exhibit A :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom