What screen 28" to 32"?

happhhitachi

Established Member
Reaction score
Looking for some advise/opinion on screens in the 28"-32" range. My folks are after a new screen and due to the prefered location size will be limited to this range. Sound will be output from the screen itself, the folks wont go for a seperate AV Amp.

Given a budget of around £1000 - £1200 what would you suggest?

All opinion/comment/suggestions welcome:lease:

????????????????????1.200£ for a 32"??????????With this you can take an excellent 42"!!!!Anyway the best 32" lcd is the Sony KDL-32D3000 for around 700£!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will check this out. Folks keep the comments coming:lease:

If this were me, yep I would move the room around, re-position the TV and go for a 42" or even a 50" plasma screen. However my parents have rather fixed ideas and Mom wont hear of moving the TV. So its down to the space available where the screen is now and that limits the choice to a Max. of 32" and that's provided the speakers are at the bottom not the side of the screen.

Strangly budget probably isnt too much of an issue, Dad will buy the set and tell Mom it was in the sale an absolute bargin at £500 whatever the cost :cool:

????????????????????1.200£ for a 32"??????????With this you can take an excellent 42"!!!!Anyway the best 32" lcd is the Sony KDL-32D3000 for around 700£!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had the Panasonic TX32-LXD700 for several months now and I love it, haven't got any complaints and would happily buy it again if I had my choice again.

Compared this to all the Sonys etc available at the time of purchase and the Panny won hands down on the picture quality. I run stand Sky through plain old scart and the picture is great. PS3 is to die for though for both Blu-ray and gaming.

Hope this helps
:thumbsup:

i ordered the new sony 32", cant remember the exact model number off hand but its the 100hz one with 24p support, saw it john lewis running an hd demo and it blew my socks off, got it from empire direct for about £730 using their 10% bank holiday promotion, can't wait for it to arrive and get my ps3 hooked up to it!!

The model you ordered is 32D3000

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom