What Scart cable?

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by Mojo Jojo, Jun 14, 2002.

1. Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've just ordered my new widescreen TV and I would like to get some good quality SCART cables - providing I'll notice the difference. I've seen many articles on cables but some seem to contradict themselves and now I'm left more puzzled than when I began.

I'm looking for cables to connect a DVD player direct to an RGB SCART and to connect a SKY Digibox direct to the other RGB SCART.

I don't really want to spend a forture but if I'll notice an improved picture quality then I don't mind investing in quality cables.

Any ideas/recommendations?

Mojo

2. Dunky

Dunky
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Quality scart cables are a good investment. They should last considerably longer than the kit that they are plugged into!

You can't go wrong with anything from Ixos or QED. Decent lead will cost £30-£50 depending on length and exact model. Some others on the forum may be able to suggest cheaper leads that still give a quality picture.

Cheers.

Duncan

3. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ixos 126AV. My favourite and excellent build quality (will probably last a lifetime) ;)