• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

what satelites in south france?

my parents have recently purchased a holiday home in the south of france and i was thinking of getting them a portable satellite system for it. first though does anyone know what satelites they'd be able to pick up from down there? would they be able to get astra 28?

SyStemDeMoN

Distinguished Member
wow this is interesting. im going to the south of france at the end of august. im going to bisscarrose (cant spell it) and would like to know where to get a portable sat system that u have mentioned.

thanx

davemurgatroyd2

Distinguished Member
wow this is interesting. im going to the south of france at the end of august. im going to bisscarrose (cant spell it) and would like to know where to get a portable sat system that u have mentioned.

thanx

Aldi - next weeks special offers or Maplins

davemurgatroyd2

Distinguished Member
my parents have recently purchased a holiday home in the south of france and i was thinking of getting them a portable satellite system for it. first though does anyone know what satelites they'd be able to pick up from down there? would they be able to get astra 28?

Many of the channels on 28 BUT very unlikely to receive Astra 2D (which is tightly focussed on the UK) and has all the BBC, ITV and channel 4 family of channels. See here for lists (Beam is satellite so no 2D)
http://www.lyngsat.com/28east.html

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom