What remote do I need for a Sharp Roku TV?

tallpall

Novice Member
I have the Sharp Roku TV model LC-58Q73+.

It came with (and we still use) the Roku type remote that has NO numeric buttons to enter digits to select a channel.

We are at a campground in Florida which furnishes cable TV that has 200+ channels. You can get to any channel (eventually) by continually pressing either the UP or DOWN arrows.

I dearly wish to have a remote where the numbers can be punched in and arrive at specified channel.

Please tell me one or more model numbers of remotes I can purchase to accomplish this! There are a plethora of remotes for Sharp TV out there, but, knowing me, I'll order one that just won't work as desired.
Thanks!

Fred Smith

I have the Sharp Roku TV model LC-58Q73+.

It came with (and we still use) the Roku type remote that has NO numeric buttons to enter digits to select a channel.

We are at a campground in Florida which furnishes cable TV that has 200+ channels. You can get to any channel (eventually) by continually pressing either the UP or DOWN arrows.

I dearly wish to have a remote where the numbers can be punched in and arrive at specified channel.

Please tell me one or more model numbers of remotes I can purchase to accomplish this! There are a plethora of remotes for Sharp TV out there, but, knowing me, I'll order one that just won't work as desired.
Thanks!
Sharp TV's in Europe are made by Sharp / UMC.
Sharp TV's in the US are made by Hisence.

As this is a UK based forum you would be better off asking in a US based forum:

avsforum.com

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom