What rear pro tv?

M

masterraj

Hi all, im going to buy a new r p tv soon. I have about £1400 pounds to spend and would like one as large as possible. What would people recommend, what makes feature etc? Also where should I be looking for one?
Should I look at plasmas as well ( I heard these wont last as long ). Cheers Raj...

On the other hand I demoed both the Sagem and the Samsung and chose the Samsung.

The "frosting" effect of the non-reflective coating on the screen of the Sagem was an effect I thought to be negligible and liveable with until I saw the Samsung without said effect and the improvement was immediate and apparent. All of a sudden on the Sagem it tended to leap out at one.

Also several reviews have stated that the Sagem has some picture issues with non-high definition material played through the high definition input, again a problem not found with the Samsung.

Given the above picture issues and the fact that the Samsung costs around £300 less than the Sagem, the choice was easy. :)

Also the stand for the Sagem costs approximately £300 whereas the Samsung comes already supplied with a stand included in the price.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom