Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

what r/w media for the e55

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by stevebluenose, Dec 15, 2004.

1. stevebluenose

stevebluenose
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi can anyone tell me what kind of re-writeable disks i can buy for my panny e55.Hoping there's a media i can buy that will let me record what i want has i tape alot of horse racing from sky so i'm stopping and starting all the time with it.I need a disk that will let me finalize it then i can put into my pc and run a couple of copys of for different people i work with.That way i can just keep using the same disk to store my racing on untill i'm ready to sort my m8's out.I did get some dvd-rw but the playing come's up with no disk.Any help would be great cheers steve

2. Nick_UK

Nick_UK
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +270
    The E55 does not record on to RW disks. Read but no write. The only rewritables usable in the E55 are DVD-RAM.