What projector?????

dom1234567

Standard Member
Hi
I was planning on getting the Acer H5360, but recently i have found competition from the Optoma HD67. I was wondering what other projectors there are out there that are 3d ready and 720p or higher for less than £600. I would like to know what options there are and the pros and cons of each, along with price and ideally throw ratio. I was also wondering what is the difference between the Optoma HD66 and the Optoma HD67. Also could someone please explain what the new Optoma 3d conversion box?(or whatever its called) and how it affects the projectors in question(which it works with, what it does, when its released, how much,etc.)
Thanks

SteveCritten

Distinguished Member
Obviously the Optoma 3D box will work with the Optoma HD67 but no one will be sure if the Acer will work with it until it comes out in January.

Basically these 2 projectors are "3D ready" meaning they will work via a PC for 3D gaming. If you want Sky 3D and Blu-ray/PS3 3D then you will need the convertor box from Optoma or spend £3500 of the new "Full 3D" JVC X3.

Simples as the advert goes:D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom