• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

What Projector to Buy?

aftabn10

Hi, i am going to be moving into my new house and I have decided to put a projector in my upstairs loft. I have managed to get the builders to get my wiring put in before hand so the distance of where I would like the projector to go to the (screen) wall is 392cm.

I am looking to get a second hand HD projector but not sure which one and where to start.

If somebody could please advice, would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

davepuma

Distinguished Member
The projectors forum would be a good start. I have been more than happy with my 720p Hitachi and could recommend it if you can find one. Remember when buying a projector you have to factor in the cost of bulb replacement so try and buy one with some life left in the present bulb and also research the cost of a replacement. I would imagine that there are deals on current new models. I got a free bulb when I bought mine 3/4 years ago.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom