I want to purchase a new TV (Plasma or LCD), I don't want to spend more than £1800 inc an extended warranty. I've had a Panasonic 32" already but wasn't happy, so sent it back. I'm now looking at a plasma as you seem to get so much more for your money (42" for same £). However, with my budget I'm restricted on choice. Do I purchase an LG, Phillips, Samsung etc etc now, or is it best to wait a few month and see if any new products come out that will bring down the cost of Panasonics, Toshibas, Sony's etc.....? I'm happy to wait a few months but would prefer not to - can't wait!!. Appreciate that prices are continually dropping and that you have to bite the bullet at some point, I just don't want to make a hasty decision now, that I will regret in a few weeks. Plus ...the resolution on all of the cheaper models appears to be 840 x 460. If I wait to purchase am I likely to get a higher definition (1024x) plasma, and would it give a much better PQ anyway? Or should I forget the whole thing a get an 32" LCD......again.