Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

What Plasma TV Would you recommend and Why?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by Mahdi, Oct 17, 2004.

1. Mahdi

Mahdi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello People

I am thinking of purchasing a NEW Plasma TV. Preferably I am looking at the largest size possible, i.e. 64”. I was wondering what is available out there and what people would recommend and why?

I am looking to spend around no more than £7,000 so any help would be great.

Many Thanks

2. kirakira

kirakira

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    TH-65PHD7 will be the one to look out fore though enjoy the wait. It's listed for 2 million yen ($18KUS) in Japan but street prices range at around 1.5 million yen ($13KUS). Though electronics always costs heaps more in Europe... you'll just have to wait and see.

Careful though, that thing weights more than 100 kilos.

3. Mahdi

Mahdi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the info, I am looking to buy one in the next Months, so any idea any one? By the way I will be watching a lot of footie on this baby so I am after High Quality.

Many Thanks

4. MAW

MAW
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +411
    There's nothing worthwhile in giant plasmas at that price, have you given a projection system enough thought?