1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What PJ?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by asimm, Jul 6, 2004.

1. asimm

asimm

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +75
    Looks like a bit of good news at work so will reward myself this weekend with a long awaited PJ. Spoke to Sevenoaks today to ask for a demo this Saturday - one store didn't have the H30, the other did but said that the Infocus 4805 beat it. Anyway they were supposed to call me back with a demo time and hopefully a shoot out between the two (if the H30 doesn't sell - they only have one) but they didn't. Just a few questions:

Can't find much about the Infocus 4805 - have there been any reviews?
    Where can I get a screen - Sevenoaks do not sell them which is a real pain.
    Any other stores I can contact in the Kent area - not v.impressed with Sevenoaks?

Thanks in advance

2. Messiah

Messiah

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +339
    Give Andrew or Alastair a call at AV Sales (www.av-sales.co.uk / 01892 535007). You won't be disappointed. They are based in Tunbridge Wells.

3. asimm

asimm

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +75
    messiah - cheers - will do. See they have the infocus on their website but no H30.

4. asimm

asimm

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +75
    Will see the infocus 4805, panasonic 500 and hopefully the h30 on Saturday. The panasonic includes a free screen. Have read some online reviews of the 4805 - they are not as good as for the H30. But hopefully will see on Saturday.