what phone takes the best pictures

ghosty66

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I'm a student basically looking for a mobile phone that takes really good quality images. So I'm expecting 1 megapixel minimum but I want a phone that takes CRISP detailed images that arent out of focus etc that will look fairly decent when put on a pc

please recommend me some decent camera phones..

thanks a lot, my budget probably about £150 tops.

thanks

ghosty66 said:
Hi all

I'm a student basically looking for a mobile phone that takes really good quality images. So I'm expecting 1 megapixel minimum but I want a phone that takes CRISP detailed images that arent out of focus etc that will look fairly decent when put on a pc

please recommend me some decent camera phones..

thanks a lot, my budget probably about £150 tops.

thanks

The Sony E K750i currently has the best camera phone 2MP with Auto focus and the pictures are superb/

However it is around £250 sim free although theres some great contract deals going around, i pay £12.50 a month for 6 months then £25 for 6 months and the phone was free

Not too sure on other phones but http://www.mobile-review.com/index-en.shtml is great place to look reviews loads of phones .

SE K700 only has a 0.3 mega pixel. for a mega pixel plus your looking at nokia 6630, 6680, 6230i, 7610, 3230, 6670 (i think), motorola A1000, v635(i think),samsung D500, E720, and siemens sf65 for a few more ideas. got a K750 and the camera cracking

I've got the K750i and it is a fantastic phone with an amazing (for a phone) camera on it. My phone before was the Nokia 6230 and the camera on there was well dodgy. This one is actually a pleaure to use! Just a shame I can't turn off the camera sounds...

the absolute best camera phone is the sharp 902, on 3. optical zoom and 2mp. auto focus etc. fantastic 240x320 screen, 262k colours.

Why don't everyone take a pic of their phone, and post what pictures the phone takes.

I'll post one later when it's lighter outside. at the moment it's 1.02am :thumbsup: so... brb.

dr.

I have the SE D750i (same as K750i but T-Mobile branded) and can concur with the comments above about how much of a pleasure it is to use. Much better than my previous K700i

shodan said:
I've got the K750i and it is a fantastic phone with an amazing (for a phone) camera on it. My phone before was the Nokia 6230 and the camera on there was well dodgy. This one is actually a pleaure to use! Just a shame I can't turn off the camera sounds...

If i mute my phone then it also mutes the camera sounds, my phone was on O2 contract and came Sim Free so not sure if some operators stop you muting camera sounds or not.

Yup! The K750i is a fantastic camera phone. I just took mine on holiday and on the 64mb memory card (supplied with the phone) I can get about 200 photo's of the highest quality no problem. There's also another 38 mb on the phone memory too. If you need more, the memory cards are available up to 2 Gig!

Just got a 1GB memory stick for my K750i

Also heard in many reviews the phone actually supports 4GB of memory once sony release there 4GB mem sticks (expect s huge price though)

Think 1GB cost me £65 delivered

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom