• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

What phone do you think I would be able to get on 3

tvdavid

Prominent Member
On my contract which runs out next month?

I think I pay £25 a month.

This is for 200 mins and 100 text.

Last time they gave me an upgrade from my Nokia 6680 to the N73 + £170?

tvdavid

Prominent Member
Has any one been able to get the LG Viewty or the N95 with out the video mins?

redstanza

Established Member
I was offered SE W890i.
12 month contract,
300 mins,
150 txt,

£25/month.

I received the phone last week. Really nice handet which makes a change as i usually have gripes with my new phones.

Anyway, my old N73 signal was top/5 bar signal in my house.
This W890 barely manages 2 bars and sometimes drops out of the 3G connection completely, which is a shame as i love the handset.

I'll be contacting them tomorrow to see what my options are. Hope it is just a faulty with the phone and i get a replacement.

tvdavid

Prominent Member
I also have a top signal on my N73 and my dads Nokia is quite a bit worse.

He has another Nokia but I dont know what it is.

The signal keeps cutting out on his.

B

brooks10003

well i think as you wrote earlier if it is £ 170 if you like nokia n 73 then it will easily comes in your budget be'coze its cost in £145. nokia n 73 is an advanced technology based mobile. its a one of the successful mobile of the nokia . There are many popular online stores as per my experience which i can't mention it here due to rules of the AV forums they immediately delete my post if i post any link. so you can PM (personal message ) me for more detials.

tvdavid

Prominent Member
The N82 looks nice as well.

tvdavid

Prominent Member
3 said I could upgarade next month but I wont be able to leave them till September to change networks.

hillster

Established Member
I was offered SE W890i.
12 month contract,
300 mins,
150 txt,

£25/month.

I received the phone last week. Really nice handet which makes a change as i usually have gripes with my new phones.

Anyway, my old N73 signal was top/5 bar signal in my house.
This W890 barely manages 2 bars and sometimes drops out of the 3G connection completely, which is a shame as i love the handset.

I'll be contacting them tomorrow to see what my options are. Hope it is just a faulty with the phone and i get a replacement.

Did you get a repalcement phone? Wondering if it improved matters?

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom