What other options b&w zeppelin??

Deleted member 134693

Reaction score
Hello,

I've finally found a nice table for an open space we had in the lounge which will have a small stylish lamp and some kind of integrated 2 channel stylish system.

Needs to be small and stylish.

Needs to sound very nice for stereo.

Needs a remote control.

Max budget £400.

Only thing I can honestly think of is the b&w Zeppelin off the top of my head :rolleyes:

Cheers Baz,

Looks a nice design. Have you listened to it or just seen it in the online store??

Thanks
Mark

i first seen it on the audyssey website, i then seen itvon the apple store in metro centre. looks cool, there is also an app available for i phone.

Cheers mate :thumbsup:

Will get myself in to the bull ring for a listen to one if they have one.

I was also considering an arcam solo mini and some arcam muso speakers but unfortunately that would blow my budget 3 times over :facepalm:

Considering your name have you thought about the Arcam rcube? This is a little over budget but should sound pretty good. There is also the mini zepplin by B&W or the Logitech Boom (although maybe less stylish than the B&W). There may also be a Sonos system within budget but not sure on that one.

The Zeppelin is very good :thumbsup: although I'm just wondering what else is around. I don't really want you average box and 2 speaker system although I know I said I'd like the Arcam Muso system.

My Mrs has already let me have a 5.1 system in the lounge but being MK its not the greatest for music and its a pain the the **** having to have everything switched on just to listen to a few songs. :thumbsdow

Rcube looks promising :thumbsup:

I've got one of these logic 3 valve 80 jobbies which sound pretty good and look the absolute part, beautiful bit of kit if you want a bit of show. Might not be as good sound as b&w but sounds and looks good enough as my lounge centre piece. Lovely glow when the valves get going :)

http://www.logic3.com/details/?prod=581

That Philips one looks stunning :thumbsup:

That Philips one looks stunning :thumbsup:

It is, it really does sound great too. I was genuinely surprised when we first got it in the store.

It is large enough to enable docking of an iPad too and with the dedicated Philips Fidelio App installed you can access and a range of additional control functions for it too.

Cheers,

Chris.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom