• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

What other options b&w zeppelin??

Hello,

I've finally found a nice table for an open space we had in the lounge which will have a small stylish lamp and some kind of integrated 2 channel stylish system.

Needs to be small and stylish.

Needs to sound very nice for stereo.

Needs a remote control.

Max budget £400.

Only thing I can honestly think of is the b&w Zeppelin off the top of my head :rolleyes:

i first seen it on the audyssey website, i then seen itvon the apple store in metro centre. looks cool, there is also an app available for i phone.

Cheers mate :thumbsup:

Will get myself in to the bull ring for a listen to one if they have one.

I was also considering an arcam solo mini and some arcam muso speakers but unfortunately that would blow my budget 3 times over :facepalm:

PSM1

Distinguished Member
Considering your name have you thought about the Arcam rcube? This is a little over budget but should sound pretty good. There is also the mini zepplin by B&W or the Logitech Boom (although maybe less stylish than the B&W). There may also be a Sonos system within budget but not sure on that one.

The Zeppelin is very good :thumbsup: although I'm just wondering what else is around. I don't really want you average box and 2 speaker system although I know I said I'd like the Arcam Muso system.

My Mrs has already let me have a 5.1 system in the lounge but being MK its not the greatest for music and its a pain the the **** having to have everything switched on just to listen to a few songs. :thumbsdow

NickEdin

Established Member
That Philips one looks stunning :thumbsup:

It is, it really does sound great too. I was genuinely surprised when we first got it in the store.

It is large enough to enable docking of an iPad too and with the dedicated Philips Fidelio App installed you can access and a range of additional control functions for it too.

Cheers,

Chris.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom