What Old IPs Would You Like Revived Next Gen?

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
Would love to see a new Splinter Cell game next gen. Great games and been far too long.

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
A proper campaign Rainbow Six game woud also be awesome if it ever happened.

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member

guttersnipez

Powers tone for me great game

SyStemDeMoN

Pandamonium.
Wife used to love that.
Syphon Filter for me please

adbailey18

Pandamonium.
Bringing back memories there!! PS1 game wasn't it? I can vaguely remember this, off to YouTube!!

Alice, would love a new version of that, proper twisted.

Come to think of it as a kid I played all kinds of weird stuff, never affected me🤪

Condemned (think thats getting done this gen).

Soldier of Fortune.

Last edited:

SyStemDeMoN

Bringing back memories there!! PS1 game wasn't it? I can vaguely remember this, off to YouTube!!

Alice, would love a new version of that, proper twisted.

Come to think of it as a kid I played all kinds of weird stuff, never affected me🤪

Condemned (think thats getting done this gen).

Soldier of Fortune.
Yes PS1.
Good call on Soldier of fortune. I loved the 2nd one and it's gore engine.

silvercue

Distinguished Member
Not sure this really fits this thread but not confirmed as a launch title, so.....

Destiny is coming to the new consoles.

silvercue

Distinguished Member
I'd rather of seen Destiny 3
Yea I agree, no word on that though. I think Bungie are working on a new IP, so not certain there will be a D3, especially now they have gone solo. Though, if they can secure the funding it would be big seller.

Cha1ky

Yea I agree, no word on that though. I think Bungie are working on a new IP, so not certain there will be a D3, especially now they have gone solo. Though, if they can secure the funding it would be big seller.
Probably be 60 fps. Hopefully they add cross play. Although not sure it'll work on previous gen consoles when they're locked to 30 fps.

Would take something special to pull me away from the PC version though. That being said I'm not a fan of these seasons but will see how these changes coming in, but I'm also aware the changes are probably only coming in because they've got something to sell very soon be it a new IP or the next expansion.

silvercue

Distinguished Member
Cross play would be great. I didn't want to pay for all the DLC twice but after a while I just could not play the console version, not just a graphics thing, I just could not play it after playing on PC. Not sure why, just all felt wrong.

Cross play seems to work OK on the games I have played it. Warzone works fine. My son plays Fortnite on PC and PS4 with his friends and it is great.

It would be good if cross play really becomes the norm. Maybe not XBOX-PS5, but at least PC-Console.

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
Cross play would be great. I didn't want to pay for all the DLC twice but after a while I just could not play the console version, not just a graphics thing, I just could not play it after playing on PC. Not sure why, just all felt wrong.

Cross play seems to work OK on the games I have played it. Warzone works fine. My son plays Fortnite on PC and PS4 with his friends and it is great.

It would be good if cross play really becomes the norm. Maybe not XBOX-PS5, but at least PC-Console.
Hopefully Cross play in general does become more of a standard feature going into next gen, but I think most console users would be happier having an option to limit it to console only and not include PC. Warzone in particular has suffered numerous issues with PC cheat hacks being abused by many and ruining it for others. Infinity Ward announced a while back they'd banned 70k users they'd caught but still lots abusing it, and being a free game they can just start another account it seems.

Hopefully Cross play in general does become more of a standard feature going into next gen, but I think most console users would be happier having an option to limit it to console only and not include PC. Warzone in particular has suffered numerous issues with PC cheat hacks being abused by many and ruining it for others. Infinity Ward announced a while back they'd banned 70k users they'd caught but still lots abusing it, and being a free game they can just start another account it seems.
I definitely want the option to not play with pc players in all cross play games

silvercue

Distinguished Member
But I don't see that...I just see console players being terrible with their 3 fingers and 4 thumbs. I have changed. Evolved.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: New TVs, Samsung Q800T Soundbar review, IFA latest, Movie and AV News, B+W Brad Pitt

Trending threads

Latest News

Sky comedy panel shows back to film new series
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Polk launches MagniFi 2 soundbar
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung pulls out of IFA 2020?
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 28th June 2020