Question What not to use with Vera

Discussion in 'Smart Home, Climate Control & Security Forum' started by AdrianA1, Apr 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. AdrianA1

AdrianA1
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi guys
    I am very new to this and have taken the plunge to buy a Veraplus controller for home automation.
    I am completely modernistion a 1970's bungalow, doubling the size and will be fitting in the automation system-m as the property will be re-wired and re-plumbed with new heating the sky is the limit for automation I guess
    I will want to have some sort of security device's, some sort o CCTV system, standard switches and relays to control the house- thermostat, boiler, roller shutter garage door etc etc.
    I also have Sonos but not sure how this could be part of the system, as I said I am very new to this!!

What I was after is some idea on what doesn't work with Vera, I dont want to go down the route of buying kit, sensors and relays if they are problematical with the Veraplus control system

Thanks for your help in advance

Any other toips and pointers would be welcome
    I live in Gloucestershire so anyone close who may fancy a pint and chewing the cud over Home automation????

Cheers

2. tucks

tucks
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3