Question What next after Synder cut?

Buckster666

Ex Member
Reaction score
Now that we are finally getting the Synder Cut of Justice League, I was wondering what other films should get a director's cut do over.

I would like to see the following:

World War Z with Battle for Moscow 3rd act

Rouge One, again 3rd act was changed.

Solo, Miller and Lord shot 80% of their version.

Incredible Hulk, Ed Norton has said there is lot of character moments that were cut, and love the original opening with Banner trying to kill himself.

Last edited:
Of those, only Solo TBH.

Such a mess and the two directors have been excellent with everything else they've done. Really curious to see what made Lucasfilm pull the plug.

Now that we are finally getting the Synder Cut of Justice League, I was wondering what other films should get a director's cut do over.

I would like to see the following:

World War Z with Battle for Moscow 3rd act

Rouge One, again 3rd act was changed.

Solo, Miller and Lord shot 80% of their version.

Incredible Hulk, Ed Norton has said there is lot of character moments that were cut, and love the original opening with Banner trying to kill himself.

Don't you touch Rogue One. Don't you effing DARE. The third act was perfection.

If you want a do-over, let's talk about Colin Trevorrow's Star Wars Episode 9: Duel of the Fates.

The only change I would make to Rogue One would be to fully reveal Darth Vader later on in the movie at this point (below), that would have been class. Saying that the film is pretty much perfect as it is. I suppose they could rejig the Cushing/Leia face CGI down the line if they wanted.

Rogue-One-HP-1-jpg.png

What exactly are fans expecting from this Snyder cut? I'm very curious, seeing as the 'original' was absolutely dire.

Snyder isn't exactly known as an auteur. Average-to-shitty is his batting-average. I just wonder how much this specific turd could possibly be polished...(?)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom