What mount for LG CX77

stuman1

Standard Member
Reaction score
I currently have a Pioneer Kuro 5090 which I have had for about 13 years. Now is the time to replace her with something newer and larger.

I have had my eyes on a LG CX77 and prices have dropped a little pending release of the C1 and am I am getting itchy to bite.

My Pioneer is wall mounted and I am sitting about 5m from the TV. I could potentially use the existing wall mount but it I am not sure where the mounting point will be on the LG compared to the Pioneer. Also getting a really slim TV I would like to mount it using an ultra thin wall mount to get it as close as possible.

Firstly, am I doing the right thing replacing the TV.
Secondly does anyone have recommendations for a mount? I believe the Vogels 505 can be used with this TV but just makes rear access a bit harder. I have always be a fan of the Vogels mounts

Thanks

Hi, did you use the Vogels 505 to wall mount the CX77?

thanks

Hi no I used a Vogel’s 3305 in the end. Very flat to the wall however I did need to chase a square recess in to the wall where the cables enter the TV. This worked out ok for me as I already had some trunking chased into the wall to bring the cable up just to the right.

the plan is to line the recess with something at some point

Thanks for that.

I have plasterboard so I will have to put a hole in the wall for the cables anyway.

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom