What Miis have you made?

C

campbellm

As we're all going to be sharing Miis soon I wondered what sort of Miis people have been making?

So far I've made one that looks a little like me, one for my GF (who loves playing Tennis - woo hoo) and some that look like people I work with (sad I know but some of them at least will be round to play).

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
So far I've made one that looks a little like me, one for my GF (who loves playing Tennis - woo hoo) and some that look like people I work with (sad I know but some of them at least will be round to play).
I made myself, my girfriend & all of her family, plus a couple of friends that come around.

Almost killed myself laughing last night playing Baseball for the first time, didn't realise the other Miis apear in games until I noticed my mate had all of my girlfriends family in his team:rotfl:

The on my team I seemed to have all Miis from people in my friends list including C225(Chris), one called Daddy Kool(who I don't where who sent him), and CAS FAN(Graham):laugh:

By the way CAS if you're reading, you fielded damn well & caught the only decent hit my mate managed:D

andrewrunagall

Novice Member
I've done one called "Damn Ugly" which really is me mucking around with different combinations. I know a few people on this forum have it. Feel free to pass it on if you do have "Damn Ugly"

NX3

Check out miiplaza.net for idea's.

I've done... Ali G, Stormtrooper, Hitler, Hulk Hogan, Charlie Brown, Nixon, Popeye, Jacko, Einstein, Lego Princess Leia, Admiral Ackbar to name a few :)

pigdog237

Michael Jackson, Lionel Richie, Jackie Chan (not very lifelike!), a skull-head & most of my family.

SportiveUK

Novice Member
Hmm, what ever I do my male ones come out looking more female than the females ones do! Think I'm having a gender identity crisis :eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom