What method do you use to eat spaghetti?

What utensils do you/partner use to eat spaghetti?

• Fork only (Women)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fork only (Man)

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Fork and Spoon (Women)

• Fork and Spoon (Man)

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Fork and Knife (Women)

• Fork and Knife (Man)

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Other method (Women)

• Other method (Man)

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

m4rky_m4rk

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I use just a fork. It seems women prefer a fork and a spoon. I need more statistics to see if this is man vs. women thing :)

Is there an official Italian approved method?

I'll only vote if it's a private poll. Also, you need "Other method (Man)"...

I'll only vote if it's a private poll. Also, you need "Other method (Man)"...

Done... I accidentally hit the enter key before I wanted to hit post button.. I was not being unfair to Men :). Poll is now Private... is Spaghetti a sensitive subject???

I use a fork only, as do all of my family.

A spoon?!? I have never heard of a spoon being used ever.. I am a forker!

You put the fork through spaghetti, put the spoon on the end and twirl the fork around - and the spaghetti will wind on the fork.

Hmm.. I can see how it would work.. but I use garlic bread for that purpose.

Ah,,, I was struggling think of other methods. This one is a new one.

I can't see it working though. Doesn't the bread end get all messed up and wear away too fast during the fork rotation? Spoon seems obvious and a knife is the same but a little more skill is required.

I bet someone doesn't use any utensils at all and just sucks the strands up.. when no one is watching!!

I guess this poll isn't going to work as a man vs. women scientific study!!! ... not enough women here or at least not an equal number. I need some weighting applied to the votes.

I can't see it working though. Doesn't the bread end get all messed up and wear away too fast during the fork rotation? Spoon seems obvious and a knife is the same but a little more skill is required.

Its only for the stragglers who survived the forking.. also soaks up the sauce nicely.

I shovel it into my gob as fast as possible, leaving 50% of the sauce on my shirt for my wife to clean up.

Phil

Knife and fork. I cut the spaghetti up.

I shovel it into my gob as fast as possible, leaving 50% of the sauce on my shirt for my wife to clean up.

Phil
Haha..I've got an old grey t shirt I wear when we have spaghetti bolo

your theory applies to us, fork for me, fork and spoon for the missus

My missus cooked spaghetti last week. I asked her for a 'fork and knife' in my usual scouse accent. She said. 'well, here's your bloody knife mate. Good luck in eating the meal with that'.

Probably why I get so messed up with this sort of food.

Phil

Your theory doesn't work in my household. Fork and Spoon for me and fork only for my Missus.

I put so much cheese on it that in conceals into a large Carbohydrate motherlode and can be spooned into my face with ease.

Are we talking alphabet spaghetti of grown up spaghetti? :)

I think we need to make a distinction for some of the members around here before anymore votes are cast. :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom