• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

What method do you use to eat spaghetti?

What utensils do you/partner use to eat spaghetti?

• Fork only (Women)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fork only (Man)

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Fork and Spoon (Women)

• Fork and Spoon (Man)

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Fork and Knife (Women)

• Fork and Knife (Man)

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Other method (Women)

• Other method (Man)

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

m4rky_m4rk

Prominent Member
I use just a fork. It seems women prefer a fork and a spoon. I need more statistics to see if this is man vs. women thing :)

Is there an official Italian approved method?

Pisto_Grih

Distinguished Member
I'll only vote if it's a private poll. Also, you need "Other method (Man)"...

m4rky_m4rk

Prominent Member
Hmm.. I can see how it would work.. but I use garlic bread for that purpose.

Ah,,, I was struggling think of other methods. This one is a new one.

I can't see it working though. Doesn't the bread end get all messed up and wear away too fast during the fork rotation? Spoon seems obvious and a knife is the same but a little more skill is required.

I bet someone doesn't use any utensils at all and just sucks the strands up.. when no one is watching!!

m4rky_m4rk

Prominent Member
I guess this poll isn't going to work as a man vs. women scientific study!!! ... not enough women here or at least not an equal number. I need some weighting applied to the votes.

Buckeyed

Standard Member
I can't see it working though. Doesn't the bread end get all messed up and wear away too fast during the fork rotation? Spoon seems obvious and a knife is the same but a little more skill is required.

Its only for the stragglers who survived the forking.. also soaks up the sauce nicely.

Lee

Knife and fork. I cut the spaghetti up.

Lee

I shovel it into my gob as fast as possible, leaving 50% of the sauce on my shirt for my wife to clean up.

Phil
Haha..I've got an old grey t shirt I wear when we have spaghetti bolo

Philly112

Distinguished Member
My missus cooked spaghetti last week. I asked her for a 'fork and knife' in my usual scouse accent. She said. 'well, here's your bloody knife mate. Good luck in eating the meal with that'.

Probably why I get so messed up with this sort of food.

Phil

GaseousClay

Distinguished Member
Are we talking alphabet spaghetti of grown up spaghetti? :)

I think we need to make a distinction for some of the members around here before anymore votes are cast. :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom