what made you pick your screen name and avatar

Mine is sort of obvious too . I am an AngloArgentine and the expression is entirely Argentine meaning literally the 'Great Seven' but singnifying something tremendous or marvelous or horrible:confused:

Abbeygoo said:
My little girl is Abigail and from being little I gave her the nickname, Abbeygoo. It's stuck ever since, she's 7 tomorrow by the way!!

She was a tiny princess and couldn't say Abigail properly and I loved it.

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww.:thumbsup:

Mine comes from my nickname,Jof.I got this nickname when a friend of mine couldn't say my real name,Jonathan,and pronounced it Jofanon :rotfl: .
The numbers are my d.o.b. and I use this name for every forum + username.

Avatar is of the greatest fictional character ever,Homer J. Simpson.My two young nieces have taken to calling me Homer lately,as I'm getting rather chubby and they're getting rather cheeky :D .

Mr.D said:
I am the devil...but I'm only on first name terms with close friends , family and my rabbi.
:rotfl:

Well, Dom because that is my name and 996 from the Ducati motorbike. I know the model numbers are different now, but I have used this name for many years. :thumbsup:

xelallah is alex hall, spelt backwards, which happens to be my name. has anyone ever tried searching for their username on google? it brings up some strange results; like websites you've never signed up for!

Shodan because that was the rank in karate I'd achieved the same week I joined here and the avatar is my dog Jake.

My handle and avatar is quite explanatory really :thumbsup:

I've used this handle on a few other sites ( Not that i go on many sites ) but first come up with it on Quake 3 Arena - online - on the Sega Dreamcast in 2001... Originally I used to use magpie-uk back then, but people thought i was a Newcastle supporter ! :eek: Hence the change to Thekop :D
My old online Quake 3 Arena mates called me magpie as i used to come in halfway through a game and steal their wins right from under them ! :rotfl: :)

Pave is the first part of the company name i work for....

My avatar is a platinum dvd i Received for sales of my film ......."Wheres the thanks button gone"

An indepth look at the problems we all face today....:smoke:

:rolleyes: Its the first dvd ever made.....well,thats what it said in the pic....:D

I just liked the picture.My name is after the estate in Florida where we have a house on a golf course in Naples.Going for 6 weeks in November and literally cannot wait.:thumbsup:

My name and the following number comes from my first address, which was 13, Sandybank Road. The avitar is of myself on a speed boat at a place called Sodwana, which is east of Durban, in South Africa.

the first two letters are my initials (1st and middle name) the last comes from sonic the hedgehog which I found quite addictive back on the old sega master system. It fits quite nicely because the 's' in sonic is actually the first letter of my surname too!

The picture speaks for itself really..

I think you can guess mine (if your a football fan).
The welsh bit, because I'm welsh.
The Bluebird bit, because The Bluebirds is the nickname for the football team I support, Cardiff City FC
And as yet, I don't have an avatar, so I can't comment on that lol

PmSonic said:
the first two letters are my initials...It fits quite nicely because the 's' in sonic is actually the first letter of my surname too!

The picture speaks for itself really..

P.M.S... Hmmm interesting initials. (sorry :D)

Anyone else got any 'fun' initials with their real names?

WelshBluebird said:
... And as yet, I don't have an avatar, so I can't comment on that lol

How's about this then? :smashin:

Attachments

• ccfc.jpg
    ccfc.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 78
partyweb said:
P.M.S... Hmmm interesting initials. (sorry :D)

Anyone else got any 'fun' initials with their real names?

:rolleyes: tell me about it!

Used to use my real name here then thought **** it I'll have a change. Stuart kindly agreed to change it to what you now see, a character referred to in Black Adder Goes Forth.

That Aberdonian Toilet Attendant. Got to love Black Adder.

As for teh avatar, it's one of Giger's paintings, my favourite artist by far. Unfortunately however the small avatar can never do him justice ( probably just as well think the Mods !! )

KH

My original user name was Sad Muppet, as I once at work (wayyyyyyyy back in the 90's) referred to people who use IRC as "a bunch of sad muppets who engage in cyber sex". As of that point, we used the name a lot.

My current name, as I refuse to use my own, is from a movie. It gives me the chance to quote lines from it, such as.....

"Everyone be cool. You. Be cool"

"Well, your best better get a hell of a lot :censored: better, or you are gonna feel a hell of a lot :censored: worse."

or my fav

"Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a :censored: how crazy they are!"

As the member who started the original thread regarding avatars, then I refuse to contribute to this plagiaristic thread.:mad:

On second thoughts, name is because my surname is "Woodiwiss" and I have seen many different attempts over the years to spell this including :

* Woodywiff
* Woodewise
* Woodiwoft, and

* Woodywizz

I've had a few avatars - Hannibal Lecter, Paul Calf, and now Ferris - chose it simply because I love the film. I may change it soon.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom