1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What LCD 26-30"?......Help!!

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by hogan, May 8, 2005.

1. hogan

hogan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Right People, your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to advise me of the very best 26-30 (28" ideally but I know there not too many of those around) LCD screen within my £1,200 budget.

As some of you may know I'm ditching the old CRT (it blew up on me!!) and was, after a little advice from those of you who are 'in the know', gonna plum for the Hitachi 32LD7200 however it has been decided that a 32" screen may slightly overpower the room it's going in so please can you guys, once again, help me out with a little guided advice.

If possible I'd like the set to be HD ready however I'm not too sure how many of the smaller screens are so please guys.......Help me out!!!!!

......This message will self destruct, thus blowing up your pc & surroundings, should you choose to hold back on any advice.....five......four.....three!!!!!!!

2. hogan

hogan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm asuming there are several ruble filled front rooms / offices now........come on guys help me out a bit!!

3. LV426

LV426
    Administrator Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,974