Question What Kind Of Printer Do I Need

kah22

My old printer has been giving trouble over the past year and needs to be replaced. I held back from buying a new one as I was carrying out extensive home alterations I’m now looking for a new printer.

I only use a printer on very occasional basis and as such would like to tuck it away in a cupboard, somewhere out of sight. I have the ideal spot, in a cupboard, in my living quarters where I would normally use my computer. I have other places in my home where I could place it but none of them have phone points.

To be honest the amount of printing I do it would be no great task to carry my laptop to the printer and hook it up manually but that would be a hassle. Ideally I’d want to connect remotely what sort of a printer do I need? Actual printer recommendations would also be welcome.

EndlessWaves

Distinguished Member
Unless you've installed an ethernet connection in the cupboard during your home alterations your choice is basically a printer with wi-fi or a printer with ethernet and a set of homeplugs.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom