What is your opinion on Kill Bill? You liked Vol.1 or 2 more and why?

Definitely volume 1, the second part dragged a little in comparison.

I got the Japanese version just to see the mayhem in colour. Seems ludicrous now to have done that for western audiences.

Still haven't seen them :blush:

If you haven't seen them...
200.gif

Is it Pt 1 with the Crazy 88:blush:

If so, 1 for me:thumbsup:

Love them both but Vol1 is a bit better than 2.

Vol 1 is my wife's number one film of all time. I'll know how to answer when we are on 'Mr&Mrs' lol.

Hands down Vol.1. I don’t think I’ve been as excited to see a 2nd part to any film as I was for Vol.2. It was a disappointment with a poor conclusion.

I’ve always thought the 2 films could be re-edited into one film so it doesn’t jump around so much. But then that’s part of the fun with this I suppose.
Part 1 best for me also

I doubt we'll ever see it, but it was rumoured for ages that Tarantino intended to do a version called "The Whole Bloody Affair" that was both parts combined.

I love both, i think Vol. 1 was amazing but actually, Vol. 2 is better because it was more emotional, the plot was more fluent, it was focused more on the story and it had better characterization. On the other hand, in Vol 1 action was better and direction more.. impressive. :)

Last edited:
Vol 1 I enjoyed, Vol 2 was boring beyond tedium. It was Vol 2 that started my decline in love for the Weasley man nerd.

I just think Vol 2 was a better movie but Vol 1 was more fun-to-watch and badass.

Last edited:
Vol 2 for purely for the Scene with the Black Mamba in the Briefcase,

ive an irrational fear of snakes, was watching it in my girlfriends (now wife of 11 years) bedroom, had slice of pizza in one hand and glass of irn bru in the other, threw them both over her bed on the carpet with fright as i jumped at it biting him in the face,

Her parents weren't best pleased

Vol 2 for purely for the Scene with the Black Mamba in the Briefcase,

ive an irrational fear of snakes, was watching it in my girlfriends (now wife of 11 years) bedroom, had slice of pizza in one hand and glass of irn bru in the other, threw them both over her bed on the carpet with fright as i jumped at it biting him in the face,

Her parents weren't best pleased
No so much as irrational there not the most pleasant animals on the planet, there far from it.
I don't like snakes and use to go in a pet shop that mainly sold tropical fish and just in at the doorway had tanks of snakes which I hated anyway one day going in I spotted a garter snake and to try and get over my fear I asked to handle one, which they got one out for me to hold and the snake was OK but boy was I sweating.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom