What Is Your Highest Killstreak on Black Ops?

StuR6

Think most of hte folk on my list are 30, 40+
Think a lot of us hammered the new people in the first week.

Geeders

Mines only 13 but it did come in a sticks and stones wager match. :)

addyb

Distinguished Member
Mines 10 I think. I'll never get a monster streak due to my style of play. I just want to unleash the dogs just once!

Sharpy76

Distinguished Member
Your best killstreak actually means something in the game unlike mw2 where your chopper gunner would get you 30+ no problems.

Mine is 17. Think stevie is at 21 so he won't be too happy you've overtaken him Askew! Nice streak by the way:thumbsup:

Last edited:

StuR6

Are you sure?

Highest I've seen from AVF previously was Stevies 23/24. Most others seem to be around 10.

No, not sure. Where is that stat? OMG the menu's are naffing confusing; took me about a week to figure out how to change the darn Title; a further week to figure out colourblind option. So yeh, Where is the KS stat? And what on earth is that thing about most kills? Is that just merely kills in a given game? If so, thats just rubbish - surely you could amass 100 like you lot did many a time in MW2; Im sure I saw Hubba etc get well over 100. Seems like a pointless stat, although got to be said, must be really annoying to be on the end of someone getting like 100+ kills on HQ, you'd just spawn/die rinse and repeat!
:rolleyes:
Saw quite a few dogs at the weeked on Bops; people must be getting into it better.
Edit; mine would be a lowly 14 at the mo

Last edited:

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
I know killstreaks dont count towards killstreak rewards. But do they count to your kill streak.

So for exampl i got 11 kills called in the dogs and they got 10 kills. Would that then make my best killstreak 21?

Or would it still be 11?

If its the case of 11 then how on earth did someone get 45. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

jwalsh82

Or hardline pro Stu. I set up Care Package, Valkyrie and Sam Turrett. Everytime the crate comes down you can change them so that is 4 chances to get a chopper/dogs every 5 kills.

Got the dogs a few times myself and the chopper gunner a few times yesterday. No Gunship yet, and that is only for 5 killstreak :)

StuR6

YEH, Chalky, Im confused too.

Or hardline pro Stu. I set up Care Package, Valkyrie and Sam Turrett. Everytime the crate comes down you can change them so that is 4 chances to get a chopper/dogs every 5 kills.

Got the dogs a few times myself and the chopper gunner a few times yesterday. No Gunship yet, and that is only for 5 killstreak :)

Um wow, now im confused again. How do you ensure "4 chances" of getting dogs? Is this anything to do with gambling your crate I heard about, but again dont understand? Wheres the manual...? lol

jwalsh82

Stu when you have hardline pro whenever you get a crate you can hold square to get it, or double tap it and it changes the contents.

So Sam Turrett after 3 kills, can be changed to Random (1 chance). Care Package after 4 kills can be changed to random (2 chances there, so 3 in total so far) and the Valkerie Rockets can be changed also (so in total 4 chances for dogs, in 6 kills).

xDjentleman

YEH, Chalky, Im confused too.

Um wow, now im confused again. How do you ensure "4 chances" of getting dogs? Is this anything to do with gambling your crate I heard about, but again dont understand? Wheres the manual...? lol

don't bother...seriously

StevePSIV

Distinguished Member
I know killstreaks dont count towards killstreak rewards. But do they count to your kill streak.

So for exampl i got 11 kills called in the dogs and they got 10 kills. Would that then make my best killstreak 21?

Or would it still be 11?

If its the case of 11 then how on earth did someone get 45. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

No you would still be on 11.

He's a really good COD player, always has been (isn't on it 24/7 either!) Need to see if he has the game in his fileshare or not.

uzer

11. But that was in SnD. Have yet to wander into a kill whoring game mode as of yet.

Henborg

ENGAskew 26 is very good going.. I think my best is 15 or 18 need to re check it on my playcard tho far enough off 26..

45 is just unreal lol take it none of you guys get these on T/D matchs??

I have had games with 30+ kills a few times now but again thats due to me having cobra then gunner chopper and then dogs.. and its not my real killstreak

steviegall

Think stevie is at 21 so he won't be too happy you've overtaken him Askew! Nice streak by the way:thumbsup:
ya know, as soon as i saw who created the thread i knew he would have been higher than me before i looked at it.

efforts must be doubled:lesson:

ryzer30

Am not even sure what mine is, I know its at least 11 as had Gunship 3 times now when I have had it selected, where is the option to see that about?

I have a look this evening and report back, I did go 10-0 in a S&D game which i thought was not bad going, was on cracked!!!

I have found am much better at this game than at MW2 (not that i was rubbish per say), but that maybe because I played the other one so much that the move across has been made a bit easier ( find game play a little bit slower in the new one)

EDIT: I get my bigger kill streaks in the likes of CTF, where i defend the flag and pick of the runners, DEM is quite good for it as well. TDM is a bit harder as the spawns are quite random, taken out a whole team on some maps for me to turn round and 2 spawn behind me and I get taken out (grrrrRRR)

Last edited:

StevePSIV

Distinguished Member
ENGAskew 26 is very good going.. I think my best is 15 or 18 need to re check it on my playcard tho far enough off 26..

45 is just unreal lol take it none of you guys get these on T/D matchs??

I have had games with 30+ kills a few times now but again thats due to me having cobra then gunner chopper and then dogs.. and its not my real killstreak

Not sure what he got his 40+ killstreak on, normally plays Domination so probably that.

Mine was on Firing Range Demolition.

ryzer30

Am curious to see Kyzamoses then from A2A as he finished 63 - 3 in one game i played with him sure he also had 79 - 6 game as well on CTF one of the A2A lads check his streak if they are online

shodan

Distinguished Member
My deathstreak is more impressive than my killstreak...

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

HiFi Rose announces all-in-one RS520 audio streamer
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
What's new on Netflix (UK) for October 2022
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Starzplay streaming service rebrands as Lionsgate+
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
JVC adds Filmmaker Mode to latest D-ILA projector firmware