What is this weird thing happening to my monitor(s) - Iiyama G-Master

Hello, have anyone tried the new version gb2770qsu-b5? I wonder if it has the same issue or is it finally fixed.

My two monitors got replaced with B5's. I was hopeful.
The issue from this thread seemed to be gone BUT I had hundreds of stuck pixels.
The QA is absolutely horrible. And I mean hundreds. I zoomed in with my phone and got tens of green stuck pixels per shot, some red a few very bright blue ones. I didnt bother opening the second box and sent them back.

Avoid these panels. Not worth it.

Last edited:
I've got the same problem.
I've turned off "Overdrive" function, and at least for few days the problem did not occur again.

Maybe it will be solution fingers crossed.

I've got the same problem.
I've turned off "Overdrive" function, and at least for few days the problem did not occur again.

Maybe it will be solution fingers crossed.
Hello,
I'm curious if my earlier posted image causes problems with your monitor.
Use the following image: Iiyama-GB2770-QSU-Trigger hosted at ImgBB
Open the image in a viewer and zoom to 100%, then 'pan' the image around.

Greets, AJ.

Hello,
I'm curious if my earlier posted image causes problems with your monitor.
Use the following image: Iiyama-GB2770-QSU-Trigger hosted at ImgBB
Open the image in a viewer and zoom to 100%, then 'pan' the image around.

Greets, AJ.
Hi,
No problem with that image. Since the monitor was on guarantee I've send it to service center for repair. As for now I'm told that firmware was updated, and I'm waiting for shipping. Hope it will be enough.

//edit
As for 2 days of usage after firmware update by service. Everything works fine. I hope that I will be not posting anymore in this thread ^^. Cheers.

Last edited:
I have had this exact same problem with the GB2770QSU-B1. Only certain apps caused it, mostly MS word on one PC and Chrome on another. They sent me a replacement B1 but it was exactly the same. As the B1 was discontinued they then sent me a new B5 and I have had no issues so far.

Same problem with same gb2770qsu ;) but after changing gamma from 2 to 1 it seems to fix the problem for now

Turning off the I-STYLE COLOR function in the IMAGE ADJUST menu (quick selection from the EXIT button) helped me with my iiyama G-Master GB2770QSU-B1 27" monitor. Shadows appeared when switching modes, but in the "off" function they disappeared after a while and they didn't appear. It doesn't matter how I set GAMMA.

I have exactly the same problem ( Changing gamma to 1 is not solution at all because everything looks much worse).

I noticed it again after updating nvidia drivers. Previously i used older driver version (now i dont remember exactly which one) for about half of year and forgot about this issue. 3 weeks ago i updated drivers and pach! immediately this issue came back (mostly on dark mode apps). So, propably its monitor firmware but maybe its bounded somehow with drivers also.

my panel: G-MASTER GB2770QSU

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom