What is this song called?????

S

shaunthedude

Hi,

I saw a song on MTV last week which I really liked. Trouble is I cant remember what its called or who sings it. It had 2 women in a American muscle car driving fast with the police chasing them. These coppers crashed then another copper took up the chase in a yellow mustang. he then crashed through a caravan at the side of the road. i think it was called baseline or somthing like that. the singer kept saying "o woh o woh o".

any ideas???

cheers:confused:

Originally posted by shaunthedude
the singer kept saying "o woh o woh o".
I expect they would do if they were being chased by the police at high speed :D .... unless they were up to something else in the car of course :eek: :devil: ;)

Are you sure you weren't watching Thelma & Louise mate? ;) :D

Nope. Definatley not thelma and louise. I think the words were "base line, running through my spine, o woa a woa"

HELP!!!!!!

It's called 'Addicted to Bass' by Puretone. It's been out for months, and despite the name has very little bass.

Originally posted by ReTrO
It's called 'Addicted to Bass' by Puretone. It's been out for months, and despite the name has very little bass.

I dunno, in every club I've heard it it has no bass, yet when I put it through my own Hi Fi I had a big grin all over my face :) For a dance sort of tune I quite like it. And all the bass is outside the chorus, i.e. when she's not singing 'totally addicted to bass'...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom