What is this in my shot........that has gone by the next? Odd!!

icemanonline

Distinguished Member
OK.......so looking through some shots from the past week or so I come across this...........

what is this by icemanonline, on Flickr

but in the next shot............that circle has gone..............and when the shot is colour inverted the circle really shows up...................never noticed before.

Any explanations to what this maybe................? Undedited shot with E-PL5 and Sigma 19mm DN Art lens

icemanonline

icemanonline

Distinguished Member
I might be stupid but it looks like a cloud to me!;)

What in the shape of near perfect circle................but!! Its gone in the next shot................and I don't mean dispersed like a cloud does......I mean Gone..not there at all!!

I never even noticed this till today while going back over the weeks shots.................pretty odd I think.

Cheers anyway

ice

snerkler

Distinguished Member
Only on the iphone at the mo, but looking at Flickr and zooming in it just looks like sun catching the cloud to me. Either that of it's a portal to another dimension ;)

icemanonline

Distinguished Member
Only on the iphone at the mo, but looking at Flickr and zooming in it just looks like sun catching the cloud to me. Either that of it's a portal to another dimension ;)

Probably just the cloud but why would it not be in the next shot? that is what makes it odd.......

I checked the time and the other shot was a matter of seconds after and it was gone but the remaining scene was more or less the same , minus this weird shape.

As for a portal..................I don't want to even go there, excuse the pun.

ice

spyder viewer

Distinguished Member
water on the lens?

AVTEZ59

Hey Iceman.....thinks you should be more concerned about the two red arrows which have suddenly appeared....weired!!:devil:;)

shotokan101

Banned
UFO ?

Unidentifiable Fluffy Object :D

shotokan101

Banned
You've got it - the "Pillsbury Doughboy" from Ghostbusters :D

icemanonline

Distinguished Member
[ProbablyQUOTE="AMc, post: 20715166, member: 6197"]Looks like a bit of lens flare to me - it may also have been a speck of dust/pollen etc. floating past the lens catching the sun light.[/QUOTE]

Probably something like that but odd All the same.

Ice

snerkler

Distinguished Member
Just got round to looking at it on the laptop, still can't work out what it is. Any chance of posting the full size image, or allowing us to view the full size on flickr so I can zoom in?

icemanonline

Distinguished Member
Just got round to looking at it on the laptop, still can't work out what it is. Any chance of posting the full size image, or allowing us to view the full size on flickr so I can zoom in?

I will upload right from pc the full shot tomorrow for ya.....busy putting a laptop back together at the moment.......

Ice

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
It's a sign of obsession.

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom