What is this box?

belgarion

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi. Recently moved into a new house and bought a low-priced Roku TV for one of the bedrooms. Can't get any live TV channels. The external antenna "seems" to come into a box located in a cupboard and distribute to other rooms in the house. Can anyone identify this box? Does it perform splitter functions and make the signal available to other rooms? I'm trying to determine the source of the problem (I can't get it off the wall with breaking something - which I'm on the verge of doing :mad: ). TIA for any information. Apologies if this is the wrong forum.

IMG_20220528_073910.jpg

Connect the aerial feed direct to the Roku TV and try retuning the TV - once you get that working put the aerial feed back into the Distribution amp and use a short cable to test the outputs of the Distribution box are are working then test the run to each room.

Joe

Connect the aerial feed direct to the Roku TV and try retuning the TV - once you get that working put the aerial feed back into the Distribution amp and use a short cable to test the outputs of the Distribution box are are working then test the run to each room.

Joe
Thanks. I'll give it a shot!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom