what is there at 50w

gover_1

Standard Member
Reaction score
hi, im quite happy with my sistem at the momoent, (quad 306/34 stereo amp , kef refrence 104ab fronts, kef coda 7 rears, kef refrence 90 centre, and nad home cinema amp, and am in the process of buying a rel storm subwoofer) however im off to uni next year and the 104ab speakers that im very fond of, cant go with me (will be stored at home) i'm probably looking at taking an entire new set of speakers, as i want to experience the results of timbre matching in home cinema, im very fond of kef and if anything can be recomended by them its a bonus, i have heard reports of a 5 satelite q15 system being very good, but my question is how well will these be driven by my quad 306. am open to any recomendations, deep bass response not necessary, would prefer something with a good midrange and trebble, as i have the storm to fill in the bottom range but needs to be drivable by the quad 306 (50watt) cheers , mark

ps am looking at buying second hand so models regulary apearing on the market would be best

does anyone know how well the quad 306 would drive something like the kef refrence 103.2 or 101, these are both rated at 100w cheers, mark

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom