• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

What is the Standard LNB Sky fit

TexKeen

Established Member
Hi to all

I am having Sky HD fitted soon through the half price Currys deal.
I don't want multiroom but I do want to move the box between 2 rooms ie my cinema room with CRT Barco fitted and the lounge with a LCD TV.
Will Sky engineers fit as standard a Quad LNB so I will be able to do the above or would they class what I want to do as multiroom and only use a twin LNB.

Tex

neilmcl

Prominent Member
Hi to all

I am having Sky HD fitted soon through the half price Currys deal.
I don't want multiroom but I do want to move the box between 2 rooms ie my cinema room with CRT Barco fitted and the lounge with a LCD TV.
Will Sky engineers fit as standard a Quad LNB so I will be able to do the above or would they class what I want to do as multiroom and only use a twin LNB.

Tex
Twin LNBs haven't been used by Sky for years now. You should get a quad as standard, although you could be really lucky and get an Octo LNB.

Bachstrad

Prominent Member
hi whats a octo LNB

An LNB that will give eight feeds from the dish. Enough for 8 std digiboxes or four Sky + or Sky HD boxes.

ATB

Max

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom