• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

What is the name of the network adapter.....


Established Member
which creates a wired link in a room away from the router.
Basically, my wireless router is in the kitchen. I keep getting signal dropouts on the XL201 on the wireless network. I have to keep disabling/re-enabling the wireless adapter.
I read somewhere about an adapter which you can plug into the wall. It picks up the wireless network and it has ethernet outputs and you can plug in pcs etc into it to share the wireless network.

Can anyone tell me the name?



Established Member
Thanks, that looks promising.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom