what is the cable called which connects the PS2 to your TV

hey everyone, my cable on my PS2 has broke,well its come loose and its flickering, whats the cable called,and if i wanted to plug it into a plasma,whats the best cable for the job.



Novice Member


Well-known Member
the PS2 came with a scart adapter and composite video (yellow) + stereo audio leads (Red & white) what you need is either a PS2 component lead or a PS2 RGB scart lead (note wth RGB scart lead DVD playback may be green) so if you PS2 is dvd player get a new DVD player

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: TCL C815 TV, Denon & Huawei wireless speaker reviews, New Sony 4K PJ's and more
Top Bottom