Question What is the Best Android TV box for my Needs

Brewin

Novice Member
Hi guys, Happy New Year To Everyone, I'm new here so please bare with me.
I've just bought myself a new Smart TV and looking to buy an Android TV box, BUT I'm after something that I can get ALL the discovery channels, TMC, F1, and movies, plus more if possible. I did notice at the back of the TV there is a CI-CI+ card slot, My current provider is Richard Branson (Virgin Media) which I'm looking to send back.
So my question is What is the best Android TV box out there that would suit my needs.
ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated
Thank You Guys for your time.
Brewin

Gavtech

Administrator
Welcome to the forum.

It would probably be best for you to have a look at this thread.(...in the Network Video Streamers Section)

As an aside, Richard Branson is no longer connected with Virgin Media.
It is now owned by Liberty Global in USA.

Brewin

Novice Member
Thank you Gavtech for that bit of info on Richard Branson, I didn't Know That, I thought they had joined with them.
you learn something new every day
Thanks again

MarkE19

Welcome to the forum Brewin :hiya:

It might be worth you asking Gavtech to move this thread over to the Network Video Streamers section where you are likely to get more specific advice as there are loads of Android TV box threads there and so are the experts on these things.

However to get access to the subscription TV channels you will need to pay either Sky or VM for them, otherwise you will be using illegal access and no help with these services will be offered on the forum.

Mark.

MarkE19

Unfortunately not, the only free Discovery channel available on Freeview is Quest. But most film channels and (Sky) F1 are subscription only as well, along with most of the sports channels.

Mark.

Brewin

Novice Member
Thank you mark,
I wasn't aware of that that is something new I have learned.
Down to the old adage you don't get nothing for nothing
Thanks again mark

John

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom