What Is The Best 32" Lcd At The Moment?

eko007

Standard Member
Im looking to buy a new 32" lcd but not sure which one to get. I dont have a budget, can anyone help?

Scott_Mac

Distinguished Member
My personal advice is don't get caught up in 1080p.... and in a 32" set i wouldn't even consider it, you'd have to be sat on the TV to notice a difference between 720p and 1080p.

Scott_Mac

Distinguished Member

Scott_Mac

Distinguished Member
Is there much difference between the two?

Between the Sharp and the Sony? Or 720p and 1080p?

There are differences between the Sharp and the Sony, but what i prefer and what you prefer may differ.... the Sharp edged it in colour and detail for me, but tbh you'd be quite happy with either i'm relatively sure!

Scott_Mac

Distinguished Member

eko007

Standard Member
Between the Sharp and the Sony? Or 720p and 1080p?

There are differences between the Sharp and the Sony, but what i prefer and what you prefer may differ.... the Sharp edged it in colour and detail for me, but tbh you'd be quite happy with either i'm relatively sure!

Yeah I doubt I'd notice any difference at all, I think I will go for the Sony KDL32D3000. Wheres the cheapest place to buy it online? They must do a good package deal with surround sound etc? Ive seen it for £999.

Beech

Sorry if my long range crystal ball binoculars aren't working today.

As you said, you can't buy it here today.

Scott_Mac

Distinguished Member
Sorry if my long range crystal ball binoculars aren't working today.

As you said, you can't buy it here today.

It still exists though, which was the statement that was denied.

I'm sure if you wanted one, you could get one too...

I have no issue with people not knowing something or about a specific model, but to deny something that is not true and stating it as fact isn't really of a great deal of use to people seeking advice.

Back to the OP though...

There are plenty of places selling it far cheaper than what you've seen, though it depends on the surround sound pack included and whether or not you actually want that...

These guys are good and the price seems competitive to me: http://www.digitaldirect.co.uk/products_moreinfo3/index.asp?product_id=13323

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom